Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Jesus Is Way Cool.


Good news out here in Heartasarenaland. I started a new job yesterday that'll give me more time to look at art and blather on about it in public. On my first day I had enough time after work to check out a show at Pratt, and then do two posts, one here and one on the Creative Time blog. How many ways can I say, "Yaaaaaaaay"?

Those of you who know me will understand the reference in the title. Those who don't can just enjoy the memory of one of the best King Missile songs ever. Those of you who don't know me or the song are just going to have to feel like Jerry Saltz reading the Artforum Diary. I'm joking. Nobody deserves that much pain. Here are the lyrics to the King Missile song. Everybody sing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he could bake the most delicious cake in thw world.

Anonymous said...

oops. the world.

Heart As Arena said...

HaHa, Krixfort. Yeah. He's the Master Baker.

Anonymous said...

)