Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Like, Totally.


I'm pretty confident that BRAVO's new show, Work of Art, will be as ridiculous as all the other formulaic endeavors of Magical Elves Inc. And when I say that I mean that I'll probably like it. But that doesn't mean I won't make fun of it. Also, someday I will use a complete sentence.

Tonight I'll be live-tweeting the first episode from the WNYC studios with a rag tag group of art lovers and geeks organized by C-Monster. When Paddy Johnson of Art Fag City saw a preview of the pilot back in April she said that the show won't embarrass the art world. What a shame. That's OK. For that, we have reality. Srsly.

Here's the HeartAsArena link on Twitter. Hashtag to be determined.

BONUS: Art Fag City's program guide to the contestants.

2 comments:

PD said...

Never mind Work of Art...now Square Pegs was a great show!!

Heart As Arena said...

It really was. Plus, I had forgotten that The Waitresses sang the theme.