Saturday, July 07, 2007

777


If you want to kill the good vibe gasses given off by Live Earth today, this is the way to do it. Shifting plates of metal and noise at a bored strip bar in the Financial District. Trust me when I say that this is one of the weirdest places in the city to see a show. The mightily crushing Unearthly Trance should never be missed when they play out. Their cassette release on Heart Break Beat has been one of the musical highlights of the year. I listen to it even more than their excellent release on Relapse, The Trident. Death By A Thousand Cuts always always always alway always always delivers, and OMG I'm finally going to see Destructo Swarmbots play. Hellsies! This is gonna be a lot more fun than Banks Violette, and I bet these motherfuckers start on time.

No comments: