Saturday, July 19, 2008

if.then.else.


If I was in LA today I'd undoubtedly be checking out the joint Creative Time/LACE production of Mark Tribe's Port Huron Project 4: We Are Also Responsible. Hat tip: art.blogging.la.


If I was in Philly this evening, I'd be attending the screening of Victor Mignatti's documentary This Time at the 14th Annual International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival. What do you do if you've been given the throat of an angel and the dreams that go along with it? And what if most of those dreams never come to fruition? You keep pluggin' away and you keep dreaming. That's what you do. Here's the YouTube link.


Holly Coulis, Boy and Eagle, 2008, oil on linen, 28 x 28”

But I'm here. So I'm totally checking out the Maureen Cavanaugh-curated Admirer at 31 Grand. I've a good feeling about this. She has a bit of a golden eye. But you already know that. Even if you don't know that you know that.

No comments: