Monday, November 10, 2008

Painting In Thailand.


René Smith, object of much Heart As Arena fandom, is teaching painting in Thailand for a year. Color me envious. (Not that I could teach anything in Thailand other than, like, spastic art blogging.) But also, color me lucky, because René is blogging about it on her new blog Painting In Thailand. Now YOU can be envious along with me. For the full story on the picture I posted, click here. Let's just say that René has found some collaborators of who are very in touch with their reptilian brain. Mmmm, paint.

2 comments:

Mark Barry said...

The world is getting smaaaalller. The East is the future.

Rene said...

Thanks for the posting Brent. I plan to add more about art in Thailand in the future. I'll be doing some studio visits with artists here and posting it to the blog. And maybe a bit less about bugs and lizards...although they are a big part of my life here.