Friday, July 31, 2009

Great Dane.


I don't know why, but I couldn't stop listening to Johnny Madsen once I put him on the Rega tonight. The trip shouldn't have lasted more than a couple minutes, but every time I thought of getting up and changing the disc I left it in. I'm not saying that this is right. I'm just saying that this is what happened. Johnny is a rock star in Denmark, and he'll be having a show of paintings at Denise Bibro in September. It was a toss up for best song titles until I did the Danish-->English translation. "Meg Ryan's Aftensvals" became "Meg Ryan's Night Waltz". But then I knew I had a winner when I couldn't figure out if "Country Sauerkraut Med Fede Grice Og Sharon Stone" meant "Country Sauerkraut With Federica Grice And Sharon Stone" or "Country Sauerkraut and fattening pigs with Sharon Stone". Either one is a winner. Obviously.

No comments: