Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Strangers When We Meet.


OMG. Joss Whedon is back with a vengeance. A very funny musical vengeance. If you want to see the best television show of the summer, you'll be watching it on the web. And here it is . . . Act I of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Seriously. More heartfelt overblown campy goodness. I think I hurt something I was laughing so hard by the end. Plus there's an Evil Moisture reference!!! Evil Moisture, I say. Heh-heh. Yeah. Evil Moisture.

This counts as an art-related post because I remembered that Paige West posted a picture of Dr. Horrible himself, Neil Patrick Harris, at the 2006 Armory Show. Jesus. How did that stay in my head?

UPDATE: Hell, yeah. Dr. Horrible is so good the LA Times just called it a site-crashing success! Unfortunately, it's because, well, it's site-crashing. I'm so glad I watched it three times before it went down.

No comments: