Saturday, December 13, 2008

We're Having Much More No Fun!


No Fun Fest has settled on a final line-up, and I gotta say, "Oh, yeah." The return of Merzbow! But more importantly . . . the return of Emeralds! Hail to the kings of whatever that wonderful thing is that they do. Cool to see the long-loved Bardo Pond on the roster. Also from Philly, the relatively new but insanely great Cold Cave. I've never seen Yellow Tears play out, so that should be fun. And Bastard Noise . . . Always sick. Never predictable. I'm betting that festival founder/curator/organizer Carlos Giffoni will be, once again, one of the highlights of the weekend for me. And last but soooooooo not least, one of my absolute fave noise units, Pedestrian Deposit, will be playing. Precise anarchy.

Oh, and sorry if I got that X song in your head. Here ya go. Scratch that itch.

No comments: