Friday, October 12, 2007

What Remains.


Creative Time has donated their archives to the Fales Library at NYU. To celebrate the event What Remains, highlights from the archives, is on display at the Bobst Library on the NYU campus. I have to say that it's a blast to see some of the places they've been. I couldn't be happier to be associated with them. They kick ass! But you've heard me say that before.

Actually, this might be a good time to mention something that's come up a number of times in the last 6 months or so. Every once in awhile people ask me what my relationship is with Creative Time because of the BLOG that I do for them. So, here is the dealio. Basically, I'm just one of their biggest fans. Back when I started blogging a couple people at CT liked what I was doing, and asked me if I'd be interested in doing a blog for them. I think my immediate response went something like this: "Hell, YEAH!" I mean, I was already writing about them anyway. Why not be direct about it and put it on their site. At any rate, I don't work for them. They don't edit me. It's a lovefest. And like so many good things, it all started with a fight.

No comments: