Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And yes . . .


You need all three. I'm talking about Brit artist Sam Taylor-Wood's single I'm in Love with a German Film Star (produced by The Pet Shop Boys) which comes in three formats: 12", CDEP, and a limited hand-numbered 7". All killah. No fillah. Which is pretty impressive given that it's the same song remixed 7 times + the original version. Honestly though, I wasn't worried a bit. The release is on KOMPAKT which has the tightest quality control of any label of any genre out there. Ooh. And that photo. I'm ashamed to admit that I wasn't familiar with S T-W's work before this. That's about to change. Especially after looking at the fabulous video she's made for the song. She doesn't even need to raise a hand or move her lips or, well, anything really. The cigarette does all the work.

No comments: