Friday, February 06, 2009

I Miss You.


Reuben Negrón

Art. I miss you. Specifically, I miss looking at you. I got a little consumed with the show. No complaints. The immersion at that level was a new and good thing. But YO. The time, it did disappear, and it didn't include enough art gazing. Looking forward to changing that this weekend, and I'm going to kick it off tonight with a visit to the appropriately wonderful Like The Spice for their First Friday Lecture & Silent Auction shabang. Featured artists are Jenny Morgan (Who will be giving a gallery talk.), Colette Robbins, Reuben Negrón, and Noa Charuvi.

2 comments:

Timja said...

I think I like that painting, feels a bit fragile and as if you are watching it from behind a wall of water...

Heart As Arena said...

Yeah. And it looks even better in the reals. The pull of the close distance.